Admission Criteria For M.Phil.
Application for admission in M.Phil (Social Work) must be on the prescribed application form along with the Prospectus is supplied by the college. A non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/- is payable at the time of submission of the Application Form.
Attested true copies of the following certificates must be attached with the Application form and the originals must be produced at the time of the interview.
- Certificates of the last Qualifying examination (M.S.W.).
- Transfer/Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (for other Univ. Students).
- Caste Certificate & Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable).
- Recent Passport size photograph (two in number).
- Eligibility Certificate (for other Univ. students).